Thursday, June 27, 2013

Anniversary of love

Today marks your father and I's anniversary Carter. Below is the post i made on Facebook about him and me and our anniversary.
Today marks 4 years married to (J.R) and 8 years total together. We have had wonderful times together, and horrific times together. If i had to do it all over again i definitely would. My only change is i would have said yes, the first time you asked me out on a date, instead of like the 8th time. If i could chose who to go through those horrific times with again i would choose you. You are my life partner, my best friend, and a father to Carter. I wouldn't change that for anything. I love you J.R with all of my heart, and some how that love continues to grow. Thank you for standing by my side through this terrible time, and for being here when things are not so terrible. You are perfect just the way you are, in every aspect imaginable. I am one very lucky lady to call you mine. Love you slater ;)

We both are pretty glum lately but i have an idea of what to do for our anniversary. I love you little guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment