Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Another Baby

Carter,
Our friends Y & M foster 2 little girls ages 2 & 1. They got the brother of these 2 girls, who is just a few days old. I asked Y if i could come and meet him. I was not sure if i wanted to hold him but the second i saw him i knew. I just needed that little bundle of baby, even if he wasn't mine. I held onto him for 2 hours. Never once did i forget about you, I wished that you were him, but it was nice to hold a baby even if it wasn't you. Now that i am home and thinking of you i smell my hands which smell like baby, a reminder that you are not in the room over. You are no longer here and for that I am terribly sad.

I just wanted to let you know that I never stop thinking of you Carter, even when It seems like i have.

No comments:

Post a Comment